25 Days of Ken's Christmas Music - Day 1

I recently attended a meeting of the Social Media Club of Knoxville, where I ran into a twitter buddy of mine, Jeremy Floyd, @jfloyd.  He explained that a couple of times a year he sits down and puts a lot of thought into some "mix tapes" and he wanted to share his latest "mix" with me.  Upon leaving the meeting, which just happened to be on blogging, I thought that by combining my love for music, Jeremy's idea of a mix tape, and blogging that I could create a blog of the various music I like and share with those around me.  Thus inflating my ego, as if someone would read or listen to it, and clogging up the interwebs with more junk.


I thought I'd start with Christmas music. So, for the next 25 days, you'll be getting a taste of some of my favorite Christmas music with a side of commentary. 


Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
Perhaps one of the first non-traditional Christmas songs I can remember that wasn't country music.  It quickly became one of my favorites.

Comments