25 Days of Ken's Christmas Music - Days 16 - 21

Time has gotten away from me and I've fallen way behind.  So tonight's post will be of six videos.

I'll start off with a song that has gotten a lot of mention at my house.  About a month ago, I blipped Teddy Bear by Red Sovine.  When I had a conversion with Brad Lovett (@Brad_Lovett), he told me of a very sad Christmas song that Red had done.  When I tell people about this song, they just can't believe it so I'm including it here for all to hear.

Faith in Santa - Red Sovine


So after that I need to lighten things up a bit.  Ever heard of Dread Zeppelin?  They are a group that does reggae versions of Led Zeppelin songs but their lead singer is an Elvis impersonator.  Fun stuff.

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth - Dread Zeppelin


And who can forget that ever famous song from The Year Without a Santa Claus?

Mr. Heatmiser - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy


Now that we've taken the edge off of Red's depressing song, maybe we can add some normal stuff back in.

Thank God it's Christmas - Queen


2000 Miles - The Pretenders


Father Christmas - The Kinks


My apologies for falling behind and for some of the video content.  As I've stated before, it's getting harder and harder to find quality videos of the songs I'm looking for.

Comments